Technology: Microsoft infrastructure and virtualization
IT Manager | Infrastructure Manager | Support Manager | Technical Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT Support and Infrastructure Manager, to join a growing organisation in Chester. They are looking for the successful candidate to come in a take responsibility for the technical support of applications, telecoms and the management of the infrastructure supplier. This role is very technically hands on with management responsibilities.
The Specific Tasks:
- Management of the IT Support team
- Monitor and maintain high levels of service.
- Maintain and support Windows Server environment
- Manage technical relationship with infrastructure supplier
- Maintain and support Server applications and IT business processes
- Administration of user resources and permissions
- Administration & maintenance of Microsoft group policy
- Maintain IT security risk register including mitigations
- Maintain IT security controls
- Manage and maintain relationship with internet providers
- Maintain and Support telecoms systems
- Support & answering (user/business/customer) technical queries
- Provide guidance and cover for desktop engineers
- Expert level - Microsoft Windows Server OS (2003 to 2012 R2)
- Admin level – Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2
- Admin level – Microsoft Exchange server 2010 or above
- Strong technical knowledge of web based systems
- Strong knowledge of IT security concepts and practical application of IT security controls
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established organisation that is a leader in their field.
Microsoft infrastructure and virtualization